As you begin to start the planning process, you will start to see how many small details go into making your wedding day absolutely awesome. So in order for all your precious time and hard work planning, your on-the-day coordinator will then be there to ensure absolutely every part of your day is seemless and goes off ‘without a hitch.’ This means no need to allocate any of those ‘behind the scenes’ jobs to Uncles and Brother-in-laws – we take care of it all – from queuing the music to ensuring everyone is ready to shower you in confetti – we got your back!
Your coordinator will be that one main point of contact for you, your vendors and all of your guests to come to in the lead up and on the big day. We will be there to answer all of those timely and logistical questions and to make sure you day runs on time. This means that you guys get to party it up on the dance floor for as long as possible before escaping the party and heading off on your honeymoon!
If you are getting married in a more unique venue where an events manager is perhaps not part of the package, the help of an on-the-day coordinator is perfect for you.
We will contact you 6 weeks out from you big day to start talking schedules and taking over all the details you have worked so hard planning. From there we will make run-sheets, contact and confirm suppliers, make sure all final invoices are paid and ensure everyone involved in your big day is good to go. This way you can focus on the important details like spa, treatments, champagne lunches and getting into your bridal groove!
Our Duties may include but are certainly not limited to –
- Signage placement, handing out programs & confetti, reserved signs, managing vendor setups, floral transfers from ceremony to reception
- Welcoming guests
- Coordinating with vendors and overseeing décor, styling and floral setups
- Assisting the bridal party and immediate family as needed
- Queuing music and overseeing timing of bridal procession
- Coordinating with photographer to ensure all bridal, family and group shots happen in a timely fashion so you can make the most of your time with your guests.
- Setup of any setup elements not covered by the venue such as, placecards, cake placement, photo booth and guestbook setup, gift table, favours and signage.
- Work with MC and musicians throughout the night to coordinate bridal entrance, speeches, cake cutting and first dance – and any other special elements of your day.
- Oversee food and beverage service
- Most importantly - troubleshooting any issues that may unexpectedly arise
Price starting from $1850 but please email email@example.com for a personalised Quote