COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITITIONS
(“Competition”) - Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter, mechanics of entry, and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over. (“Entrants”). The Promoter is Sacred Wilde (ABN 11 200 238 700) of Coolum, Sunshine Coast 4573.
3. The Competition commences at 9:00pm AEST on Wednesday 9th October 2019 and ends at 12am AEST on Friday 25th October 2019 (“Competition Period”). Judging will take place after 12pm AEST on Friday 25th October 2019 by a judging panel selected by the Promoter in its discretion.
4. To enter the Competition for a chance to win an Ceremony and Champagne Bar Package by Sacred Wilde, Entrants must enter in their email address, name, wedding date and ceremony location on the entry page on the Sacred Wilde Website.
5. There is a limit of one entry per person during the Competition Period.
6. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission. The Promoter will not advise an Entrant if their entry is deemed invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise including those entries not received by the Promoter.
7. By entering this promotion, Entrants expressly consent to allow the Promoter to display their entry across the Sacred Wilde Facebook page, Instagram page or website.
8. Costs associated with accessing the Competition website remain an Entrant’s responsibility and may vary depending on the Internet service provider used.
9. The winner will be contacted via an announcement on the Sacred Wilde Instagram and Facebook pages after 7pm AEDT Friday 25th October 2019. Winners will then be contacted by Sacred Wilde via email address provided by entrant for prize fulfilment
10. Entries not fully complying with these Conditions of Entry may be deemed invalid at the Promoter’s discretion. If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Conditions of Entry, the entry will be discarded and the relevant prize will be re-awarded in accordance with the relevant clause of these Conditions of Entry as if the discarded entry had not been received.
11. One winner will be chosen from all entries received and judged by the Promoter. All decisions of the Promoter are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
12. The winner will be chosen at random
13. Any entries containing inappropriate, irrelevant or offensive material will be deemed invalid.
14. There will be one winner chosen (“Winner”). The winner will receive the Forever Your Mine Ceremony Package and the Champagne Bar Package as outlined on the Sacred Wilde Website. Please see each package for full list of inclusions and exclusions.
15. The prize value is totalling $2200 (excluding GST)
16. The prize is not exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
17. The prize must be claimed on the date specified by the entrant on the entry form.
18. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination or as part of the prize.
19. The prize will be awarded to the Entrant named in the entry.
20. Should an Entrant’s contact details change during the Competition Period, it is the Entrant’s responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to the Promoter.
21. By accepting the prize, the Winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and featured on the Sacred Wilde Website. The Winners will not be entitled to any fee for participating in these activities.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the prize due to any reasonable and unforeseen circumstances or the Promoter be unable to carry out the necessary duties involved in the prize package. As much notice as possible will be given to the entrant, should the need arise.
23. As a condition of entering this Competition, the Entrant warrants to the Promoter that:
a. The entry does not infringe the intellectual property rights or moral rights of any third party; and
b. The Entrant has obtained permission from any third party appearing or participating in the entry including any person being tagged in the entry.
24. As a condition of entering this Competition, Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter, all right, title and interest in and to all copyright in any material created pursuant to the Entrant’s participation in any aspect of the Competition (“Works”). Entrants acknowledge that the Promoter is free to use the Works and to exercise its rights in relation thereto and the Entrant will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
25. Entrants agree they may not be attributed as the author of the Works and that the Promoter may undertake any act or omission in relation to the Works, which may otherwise constitute an infringement of their moral rights.
26. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the Winner, the Winner hereby permits the Winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the Winner’s participation in the prize to appear in any media whatsoever throughout the world for an unlimited period and the Winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
27. The Promoter reserves the right to request that Winners provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency and/or proof of entry validity in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
28. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry which in the opinion of the Promoter, includes objectionable content, profanity, potentially insulting, inflammatory or defamatory statements, disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Competition which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Competition and/or the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a Winner if the Promoter becomes aware that the Winner and/or the Winner’s entry is of a type described in this clause. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in this Competition.
29. Entrants in the Competition acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook and Instagram and entrants and participants in the Competition release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Competition. Entrants provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
30. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the Competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in their absolute discretion cancel the Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
31. Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act 2001 (Cth) in Australia, or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
32. The Promoter, its associated agencies and companies (and their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence) except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, for any direct, indirect or consequential injury, loss and/or damage arising in any way in connection with this Competition or any prize/s. This includes, but is not limited to: (i) technical malfunctions, delays or failures, including those resulting from accessing any materials related to this promotion and any incorrect or inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this Competition as a result of any technical malfunctions, delays or failures; (ii) theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (iii) lost or damaged entries, prize claims or prizes; (iv) acceptance and/or use of any prize.
33. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of this promotion. Any entrant disqualified under this clause is prohibited from any further participation in this Competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
34. The Promoter and their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, internet failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available.
35. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
36. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
37. All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) including the Australian Privacy Principles. The information Entrants provide will be collected for the purpose of conducting this Competition.
38. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Competition or communicating with Entrant. The Promoters may also disclose Entrants’ personal information to related companies and third parties who provide (or help Sacred Wilde provide) products and services, some of whom may be located overseas. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to persons or organisations located in the Cook Islands, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Thailand, Tonga, Vanuatu, United Arab Emirates, Germany, India, Ireland, Israel, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, the Philippines, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Entrants consent to the Promoters using their personal information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products and services, including contacting the entrant via SMS and email messages (and entrants consent to receiving such messages from the Promoter. Entrants can contact the Promoter in relation to its handling of personal information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
39. By entering the Competition, each Entrant also agrees that the Promoter may use their personal information, for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the Entrant, including sending the Entrant commercial electronic messages. Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter does not need to include an unsubscribe facility in any commercial electronic messages it sends.
40. The Prize is based on the Entrants ceremony Location being anywhere between Maleny (postcode 4552) and Noosa (postcode 4567). If the Entrants Ceremony Location falls outside this location, an added travel/delivery fee will be charged.
41. The Prize will be fully setup 30 minutes prior to the Entrants ceremony start time. If the Entrants have a permit in place to use the Ceremony Location, The Ceremony package will be fully packed up by the time the Permit ceases. If a permit is not required, the ceremony and drinks package will be setup for a total of 2 hours after which time Sacred Wilde will pack down.
42. Champagne Bar does NOT include alcohol and must be provided by the Entrant.
43. The Ceremony Setup does NOT include Florals as shown in the setup. If the Entrant wishes to have florals arranged, the Promoter can arrange this at an extra cost to the Entrant.